This role will work closely with the UK asset management teams and ensure the optimum performance of the portfolios under management, client reporting and liaison and oversight of the asset management strategies.
Key Duties to include
- Actively work with the real estate investment team and transaction support groups within the firm to proactively address exposures and opportunities such as:
o Key investment decisions including acquisition, financing and disposition;
o Capital requirements;
o Compliance matters (operating agreements, audits, tax filings, regulatory issues);
o Financing opportunities and risks;
o Tenant exposures and lease expirations.
- Partner with the investment team in the transfer of new acquisitions to the asset management teams and with the agreement and implementation of the asset and portfolio strategies.
- Oversee the management of existing assets to maximize short-term distributable cash flow and increase long-term economic value.
- Partner with local M7 asset management teams to meet investment strategies and goals, track all required financial and asset level reporting and provide regular updates on investment projections.
- Contribute to portfolio-wide analytics/reporting to summarise and analyse M7’s overall exposures and opportunities.
- Routinely monitor operating policies, procedures and controls to mitigate risks around investment execution
- Interface with the valuations group to help produce the required investment level valuations.
- Interface with the IT, settlements, accounting, and other transaction support groups to assist with the on-going design and deployment of the investment management system.
The Investment Analyst is someone with strong numerical and verbal skills.
- Previous experience working in the industrial sector as well as other asset classes across multiple markets particularly the UK, Wester and Southern Europe and the Noridcs is essential.
- Demonstrated ability to develop individual and portfolio asset strategies and implement those
strategies successfully to maximise asset value.
- Excellent analytical thinker with experience providing and interpreting data and analysis to support investment decision making processes.
- Intellectually curious, detail oriented, a team player and self-motivated, with a track record of
meeting or exceeding goals.
- Collaborative personal/professional style that advances a collegial partnered approach to meeting team objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High energy, hands-on, proactive style.
- Unquestioned personal and professional integrity.
- Excellent educational credentials; advanced degree preferred.
- Previous Yardi and Coyote experience is essential.